Wilson Cierzo Two BLX2 Tennis Racket
The return of the legendary Sledge Hammer design brings this powerful performance back to the tennis world. Combining lightweight with a generous oversized head and extra leverage length this is a flash back with muscle to spare. The addition of BLX technology adds a new degree of feel to the explosive shot making experience of the Wilson Cierzo Two BLX. This frame features an open string pattern and a head heavy balance for added power. It is lightweight for easier handling but it is better suited for players with shorter and more compact strokes. This frame is ideal for all those players who have waited patiently for a suitable upgrade to their old sledge and for anyone yet to experience the power this design has to offer.
- Headsize: 120 sq.in
- Length: 27.9
- Beam Width: 29mm Dual Taper
- Weight Strung: 277g/(9.8 oz)
- Racquet/Player Type: Game Improvement
- Color(s): White/Gold/Black
- Composition/Construction: Basalt Karophite Black
- String Pattern(Mains X Crosses): 16×19
- Recommended String Tension: 53-63 lbs.
- Balance: 37cm/(14.6 in)-Head Heavy
- Grommet Technology: Articulated Grommet Technology
- Frame Technology: Sledge Hammer Design Linear Geometry
- Grip Type: Wilson Comfort Hybrid Grip
- Swing Type: Slow and Compact Strokes